The East Bay Dirt Classic is $75 per rider. This is the course, and these are the rules:
- The course can be ridden any time between October 1 and October 15.
- Your ride must be uploaded to Strava by 1pm (sharp!) on 10/15 to be included in the event standing
- These are public trails – you will encounter hikers and other riders. Respect others on the trail and ride as if your kids were on them!
- We will be awarding riders with the lowest cumulative elapsed time for the following segments on the course:
- The segments must be ridden in order and on a single ride.
- You must ride the whole course for your segments to count.
- The time for segments not listed above do not count towards your cumulative time. Take your time. Enjoy the beauty around you!
- Ride the course as many times as you want – we will count the times from your single best ride.
- Strava and GPS can be quirky about when it starts a segment and when it ends a segment, and it is out of our hands. Start your attempt before the segment starts and end it after the segment ends. Strava might not record things perfectly, so make sure you enjoy the ride and don’t pin all your hopes and dreams on this!
We’re throwing a BBQ on the final day (October 15), starting at noon, for all vaccinated registrants. We’ll have our raffle and start handing out prizes at 2pm.
Registration includes BBQ lunch, beer, and a sweet T-shirt. If you can’t make it to the BBQ to pick up your t-shirt or prizes, look for an email announcing which sponsor you can visit to pick up your swag.